Do VR your way.
GOVR's VR Garage Days are day long events where you can book a headset to yourself and your friends for an hour or more. Grab a drink, kick back and lift your feet - or get up on them and slash your way through an army of skeletons, it's up to you.
We recommend booking a headset for one to four players. There is no limit on group sizes per headset, however we suggest booking more than one headset for groups larger than four.
If you book multiple headsets, you can play multiplayer VR games. Alternatively, you can coordinate booking times with other attendees via this event's Facebook page to enjoy multiplayer VR games.
Game line up includes:
- Arizona Sunshine - VR co-op campaign and horde mode available on HTC Vives
- Loco Dojo - VR multiplayer and single player party games
- Bombu! - VR versus mode available on HTC Vives
- Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
- The Lab (including Longbow, Slinghot and Xortex)
- Acan's Call: Act 1
To book, visit the eventbrite page and select the hour slot you want and the quantity of headsets you want to book for that hour.
GOVR is making it easy and cheap for everybody to enjoy VR to its fullest.